03. TMI Tag // Persian Rugs

TMI Tag // Persian Rugs


1: What are you wearing? 
Clothes
2: Ever been in love?
Nah
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nah
4: How tall are you?
5'5 maybe, haven't been measured in a while.
5: How much do you weigh? 
//
6: Any tattoos?
Nope
7: Any piercings?
I have 2 on each ear, I want a lot more though.
8: OTP?
STYDIA 
9: Favourite show?
How to get away with murder, Teen Wolf, KUWTK
10: Favourite bands?
Idk tbh 
11: Something you miss? .
I miss reading books and completing them in a day :(
12: Favourite song?
Too many at the moment but here's a link to my soundcloud:
13: How old are you?
//
14: Zodiac sign?
Pisces
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
I want him to be humble and intellectual.
16: Favourite Quote?
Quotes are kinda tacky, but i like Malcolm X's quotes.
17: Favourite actor?
Oooh theres a lot.
18: Favourite colour?
Seems very pathetic but Black
19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on the mood.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Somewhere where there are no people.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
30-60 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
20-60 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nah
24: Turn on?
25: Turn off?
Can't think of any at the top of my head.
26: The reason I joined Blogger?
I made a few blogs before but I'm serious about this one. I've always wanted to really.
27: Fears?
I'm emetaphobic if that counts.
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Something personal
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
To my mum :)
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?
It just sounds nice, inspired by the PARTYNEXTDOOR
31: Last book you read?
The crucible
32: The book you’re currently reading?
None
33: Last show you watched?
Keeping up with the kardashians
34: Last person you talked to?
My sister
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Best Friend
36: Favourite food?
Chips and curry (not together)
37: Place you want to visit?
Abu Dhabi, Greece, Venice, Saudi Arabia.
38: Last place you were?
My room
39: Do you have a crush?
There are a lot of hot guys in the world.
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Never
41: Last time you were insulted?
My brother probably insulted me some time today
42: Favourite flavor of sweet?
I prefer chocalate over sweets
43: What instruments do you play??
HAHHA I am incapable of that.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
Necklaces.
45: Last sport you played?
Handball
46: Last song you sang?
Up to me - Geko
47: Favourite chat up line?
Hello.
48: Have you ever used it?
Many times actually yes.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
At school.
50: Who should answer these questions next.
Anyone.

1 comments:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Large rug

    ReplyDelete