02. Artists & Music // Persian Rugs

Favourite Artists. 

At the moment, there are many significant artists who I can't stop listening to. I think learning about someone's music taste says a lot about them, so perhaps this is an insight into who I am.

01. The Weeknd


Songs by The Weeknd:

- Often
- High for this
- Wicked Games
- Wanderlust
- Or nah
- Rolling Stone
- Next
- King of the fall
- Drinks on us










02. Drake

- Practice (all time fave)
- Marvins room
- Take care
- DnF (P Reign & Future)
- Girls love beyonce
- Jungle
- Legend
- How bout now

03. Chris Brown





- X
- Post to be
- Ayo
- Songs on 12 play
- Drunk texting
- Hotel ( Kid ink )


04. PARTYNEXTDOOR


- Recognise
- Persian rugs


05. Geko



- Baba
- Its alright 
- Up to me 







So there are only a few artists with a couple of my favourites.
Some of these songs are featuring other people but I only mentioned the ones where another artist basically owned the song e.g hotel is by kid ink ft chris brown.


- Persian Rugs

0 comments:

Post a Comment