05. Designing Clothes // Persian Rugs

سلام
Since I find saying 'hi' or opening my blog in general so difficult, I thought I would greet you in my favourite language: arabic.

I got a new theme finally.

It genuinely took me around 2-3 hours to fix up, but anyways, my day has basically consisted of revision and my laptop.

But now I'm sitting in my living room writing up a new post :)

(*Also, from now on I'm going to feature a little playlist of songs I listened to while writing at the end of the post.)


Ever since I was a child, I was obsessed with clothing and designing. I had a notebook full of fashion designs, from start to finish. I probably still have that somewhere lying around.

As my career choices are constantly changing, I will most likely not choose a career path in designing, but that doesn't mean I don't want to.

Being from an asian background [bangladesh to be specific], my mum was scrolling through an asian clothing website called cbazaarsarees.

While browsing, I came across a 'DIY' section with a ton of hand drawn designs.

This just intrigued me and reminded me of the times I used to design clothes myself.

It got me searching a few from google, (the one shown above) but here are a few from Cbazaar.

























So this little flashback moment has inspired me to start designing again, and perhaps I'll attempt to recreate some of these :)





Playlist I listened to while writing:

Chillz x Sam Oki // Komije

PARTYNEXTDOOR // TBH 

PARTYNEXTDOOR - Right Now 

Geko // My bitch & Loco 


لبيبة -


[If you're wondering why there's arabic on my blog, its because I'm Muslim and its one of the languages I use :) لبيبة is my name]

0 comments:

Post a Comment